Now Available . . .
Nutritional Support for Enhancing Optimal Health!
As an "encore" to its current product line . . .
-- Neu•Becalm’d™, Neu•Recover™, Neu•Relieve™, Neu•Replenish™ and Neu•Slim™ --
NeuroGenesis is excited to introduce Encore Optima™.
Encore Optima is a new formulation of nutritional supplements combined to enhance and reinforce the benefits gained from use of our complete line of successful products. Encore Optima can also be taken as a stand alone supplement for improved health benefits.
Certain neurotransmitters are vital to clear thinking and the way we feel. Our moods are directly affected by an imbalance or shortage of Neurotransmitters.
For over 20 years NGI has researched and developed products to assist in the direct repair of damaged neurotransmitter systems associated with stress and various dependencies.
We now offer the next step in the movement toward improved health -- the first in a new Optimal Health line of products --
As we are able to improve the level of neurotransmitter activity with amino acid precursors (building blocks), our brain becomes better-balanced and we function better . . . and we feel better.
Once we have reached this level of improvement with the combined use of nutritional supplements, a healthy diet and exercise plan, it becomes important to help our system to maintain and enhance these improvements. Encore Optima has been developed to give us a sound foundation to support our daily health and vitality.
The ingredients in Encore Optima are the most important for increased improvement of our healthy immune responses so necessary for us to enjoy life with good health and energy for our everyday activities.
These ingredients also improve the body's responses to infection and stress, with strong antioxidant protection, formulated to strengthen cellular health, while improving the overall body function, including our heart.
The first in a new line of products, Encore Optima includes the following ingredients:
- Vitamin C is a known antioxidant, enhances the immune system while helping body cells grow and stay healthy;
- Vitamin E contains a blend of mixed tocopherols that act as a powerful antioxidant while supporting the immune system and cardiovascular health. Vitamin E is also needed to activate Omega 3;
- Zinc (an essential mineral) also provides immune system support and cellular health. Zinc is also needed for the metabolism of essential fatty acids and many enzymes;
- Selenium is a trace mineral that works as an antioxidant and has been shown to support the immune system. It works together with Vitamin E for enhanced antioxidant protection;
- Fulvic Acid (not to be confused with folic acid) is one of the ingredients we are excited about using in this new Optimal Health product line. Ongoing research in fulvic is very impressive. It is considered to be a major antioxidant source, enhance the availability and absorbability of the other nutrients in the product and appears to provide a myriad of other health benefits.
- Coenzyme Q-10 is a powerful antioxidant that protects the body from free radicals and helps preserve Vitamin E. Nearly every cell in the human body contains CoQ10. It is also used as a general energy enhancer. Coenzyme Q10 has generated a great deal of excitement in studies that are continuing to show it has positive benefits for heart health, cardiovascular function, high blood pressure issues, as well as for a number of other health conditions.
- The Green Tea Extract has an amazing 98% polyphenols, with 45% EGCG and is taken from a decaffeinated source. Green tea extract has a wide range of applications and possibilities in promoting good health. It is a powerful antioxidant, has been reported to protect cells from mutation and damage, but is used primarily for its free radical fighting capabilities. Green tea extract has indeed taken center stage;
- Essential Fatty Acids are necessary fats that humans cannot synthesize, and must be obtained through diet or supplementation.
- Omega 3 -- Fish oil from Menhaden. The American Heart Assoc. has acknowledged that the omega 3 -- fatty acids (EPA and DHA) are essential for heart health.
- Omega 3 -- ALA (Alpha Linolenic Acid) is used as a source of energy by the body. ALA is another omega-3 fatty acid that is most important and supportive in thousands of biochemical reactions, including immune function and endurance as well as the functioning of the cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- GLA wears a variety of health-promoting hats. Omega 6 -- GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) helps safeguard immune defenses and is reported to have anti-inflammatory properties. Other studies report that GLA increases cell resilience and moistens the fatty layer beneath the skin, delivering the added physical benefits of aiding collagen loss, smoothing dry skin, combating wrinkles and nourishing brittle hair and nails to name a few.
- The seed oil blend that NeuroGenesis has chosen to use for the Omega 6 and 3's is flaxseed, evening primrose and borage. The flaxseed oil is from an organic source of flax seed and is known to be a potent source of Omega 3 EFA's as well as Omega 6. Flaxseed oil is nature's richest source of Alpha Linolenic Acid. Borage oil contains the highest GLA concentration of any oil available and is valuable for other health issues. Evening Primrose oil is also a natural and valuable source for GLA. These oils are continuing to be studied for their enormous value in providing a variety of health benefits.
For more information on Fulvic Acid click on this link.
Encore Optima can be used in conjunction with our current line of products for a significant boost and added benefit or can be taken alone by persons seeking optimal health benefits. Optimal health does not happen overnight, but requires a building process. Please be faithful to yourself and to your body by taking NGI products on a regular, on-going basis.
Eliminating all of the negative lifestyle factors you can (e.g. smoking, alcohol usage, stress) is essential to good health, and developing correct eating and exercise habits is crucial. Faithfully using a good nutritional supplement is another positive step toward optimal health. Encore Optima is a smart health move.
Directions for use:
Take 1 or 2 capsules daily as needed.
Anyone taking medications, pregnant or nursing a baby should consult a doctor before using any product. This product is not intended to take the place of prescription medications.
Each Serving of Encore Optima ™ Contains:
-- Supplement Facts --
Serving size 1 capsule(s) - Servings per container 60
|Active ingredients per serving
||Amount per serving
||% Daily Value
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
|Vitamin E (from Natural Mixed Tocopherols)
|Selenium (Amino Acid Chelate)
|Green Tea Extract (98% polyphenols) (ECGC 45%) (from decaffeinated source)
|Fulvic Acid (Shilajit Extract)
|EFA: Omega 3 Fish Oil (from Menhaden) (EPA/DHA)
|EFA: Flaxseed Oil Omega 3 Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)
|EFA: Evening Primrose & Borage Oils Omega 6 Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
+ Daily value not established
Other ingredients: Magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silica, gelatin, glycerin
** EFA: Essential Fatty Acids